Marietta Square Art Walk celebrates the arts Friday, June 5, and continues every first Friday through November. Art galleries, museums, boutiques and restaurants host local artists and musicians from 5 to 9 p.m. during this FREE, self-guided tour.
Visitors will enjoy an evening art stroll amid the 19th century backdrop, enjoying intown culture and small town charm.
Local art and live music will fill all corners of Marietta Square. Dancers from the Georgia Metropolitan Dance Theatre will perform among the pedestrians. The Beer Garden, located behind Cool Beans Coffee, hosts live music by Jennings Music, Scarlet Wool and singer/songwriter Tony Hall.
Happening Around The Square:
- dk Gallery opening of “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!”
- 2 Rules Fine Art demonstration of paper mosaic collage by Lynn Edwards
- Red Door Art Gallery & Studio‘s mystery theme “Metal”
- Lumiere Lounge & Piano Bar
- Pressed Panini open late, serving dinner
- The Marietta Local open late, serving “Walk Around” menu